*If you qualify for any available positions, we will contact you back.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO :
Excellent Wages, Benefits & Career Growth Opportunities:
* Hourly pay commensurate with level of experience and existing certifications
* Health and Dental care plan available
* Vacation time
* Company paid on-going training & education within the fire protection field (select programs)
*Company vehicle provided
Fire Protection, Inc.
Our company is growing at an amazing rate! We are currently looking to add technicians with experience in any field of
*Immediate openings for Fire Extinguisher, Fire Sprinkler, and Kitchen Suppression System technicians*
This position requires the ability to install, service and repair Fire Extinguishers and Exit and Emergency lighting, Fire Sprinkler Systems and/or Fire Pumps, Kitchen Suppression Systems and their associated equipment, for all types of Fire Protection Systems, for our established customer base on a scheduled and/or emergency basis. Job duties include, minor and major repairs to all types of Fire Protection Systems, to include wet, dry, deluge, pre-action, foam-water, water spray fixed systems, Fire Pumps, Standpipe Systems, Fire Extinguishers and Kitchen Suppression Systems. Additional job duties include: performing on-site emergency (during or after hours) service and troubleshooting, identifying code and other non-compliance / non-conformance issues with existing Fire Protection Systems, preparation of accurate job service tickets, reports and other required documentation.
* A current and valid drivers license is required
* High School Diploma / GED is required
* Previous fire protection service & repair or installation experience required (1 yr min)
* Nicet certification is a plus
* Ability to be available for emergency on-call rotation schedule is required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be customer oriented
* Ability to lift heavy materials day to day, work overhead, and work late or weekend hours (on an as needed basis) which may be in addition to the required emergency on-call schedule
* Drug Screen Required